Herbed ranch chicken only takes 5 ingredients from pantry staples and is ready in 20 minutes. These tender, juicy chicken breasts are seasoned generously with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, seared and then coated in ranch dressing.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing sauce
- Season chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Over medium high heat, pan-fry the chicken breasts in some oil until cooked on one side and browned, about 3-5 mins depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Lower heat to medium and flip chicken, cooking the other side until fully cooked.
- Pour ranch dressing over chicken breasts and coat thoroughly on both sides.
- Pan-fry for another minute until ranch dressing absorbs fully.
- Dish and serve hot.