Seriously easy and seriously yummy. This homemade slow cooker spinach and artichoke dip feeds a crowd of ten!
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained/fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 14 oz. artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella/Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk/heavy cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray and transfer everything to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until cheese has melted.
- If the dip is too thick, stir in milk/heavy cream little by little until it’s the way you like it.
- Keep warm for serving with chips, bread, or crackers.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours