20 minutes is all it takes to make this easy Alfredo sauce with only 3 ingredients. Skip the store-bought jarred Alfredo and make homemade, rich and creamy Alfredo pasta sauce at home. Pair it with your favorite pasta and proteins!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the heavy cream. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the Parmesan cheese in portions and stir to mix until the cheese melts into the sauce and is smooth.
- Mix with pasta and protein of your choice.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Scroll up to RECIPE TIPS for more useful tips, suggestions and ingredient substitutions.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins