Here’s a great way to get Hibachi noodles at home with half the cost. With noodles sautéed in butter, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, sugar and sesame oil, this is one of the creamiest Asian-inspired noodle dish you’ll find.
- 1 lb. linguine or noodles/pasta of your choice, cooked al dente
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a wok or skillet.
- Toss in the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Toss in noodles/pasta and stir to mix.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and serve with hibachi steak, hibachi chicken, hibachi shrimp, or hibachi vegetables.
Pair with some homemade Yum Yum sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins