- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 garden cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
- Spread a thin layer of butter over all four slices of white bread, all the way to the edges
- Arrange four slices of cucumber on two slices of bread and top with the remaining slices
- Cut off the crusts from the sandwiches and discard. Either cut diagonally across the sandwiches to form triangles or in the middle to form rectangles.
- Serve with tea or just as a simple snack
Store the rest of the cucumber slices for future servings.