Enjoy your favorite hibachi at home. Pair this hibachi chicken with some hibachi rice, noodles and veggies and the addictive yum-yum sauce.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce/mirin
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add in the minced garlic. Saute until fragrant, about half a minute.
- Add in chicken and toss to combine.
- Pour in the sauce and stir to coat the chicken evenly.
- Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the sauce has cooked down and the chicken is seared.
- Finish with a drizzle of sesame oil and dish and serve hot with hibachi rice, hibachi noodles, or hibachi vegetables.
- Yum Yum Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup water
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins