- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and marinate the salmon in the sauce for 15-30 minutes
- Arrange salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness, basting the salmon with the leftover marinade halfway through
- Over medium high heat, bring the leftover marinade sauce to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes until reduced *
- Dish and serve the salmon hot drizzled with reduced sauce
For a slightly crisp and caramelized top, sear the top of the salmon over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes before baking.
*If you are uncomfortable reducing the marinade to use as a drizzle, you can divide the sauce into half; half for marinade/basting and half to reduce for a drizzle. If you want even more sauce, double the sauce ingredients before diving it into half.