An easy, cheesy rich and creamy spinach and artichoke ravioli bake. Easy to make with convenience items from grocery stores!
- 5 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 can (16 oz.) artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable/chicken broth
- 25 oz. frozen ravioli
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Combine spinach, artichoke and pesto and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and broth.
- Spread 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with half of the spinach mixture.
- Lay half of the ravioli in a single layer over the spinach.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Finish up with the remaining 1/3 Alfredo sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and broil at 450°F for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and browned.
- Dish and serve hot.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce (2 cups)
8 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Over medium low heat, melt the butter and pour in the heavy cream. Stir to combine
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste
3. Add the Parmesan cheese in portions and stir to mix
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins