These spicy and smoky green beans are a super simple side to balance out your proteins. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 lb. green beans, ends removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- A dash of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium-high heat, saute garlic in some oil until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add green beans, cayenne, smoked paprika, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste to the skillet and stir to combine evenly.
- Saute the green beans for 5-8 minutes, turning them every now and then to cook them evenly.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins