This pumpkin cream cheese French toast is a fun way to celebrate pumpkin season! With a cheesy pumpkin filling and all French toast flavors you love.
- 4 slices French bread
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt to taste
- Slice a pocket in the bread for the cream cheese stuffing.
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fill the pockets with the cream cheese mixture.
- To make the batter, mix eggs, butter, milk, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Add flour and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Soak the bread slices in the batter and and pan-fry in a skillet over medium high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins