These oven-baked Old Bay buffalo wings are truly delicious. An easy recipe to make some buffalo wings at home!
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix the Old Bay seasoning with baking powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate the wings for 30 minutes with the Old Bay seasoning mix.
- Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and line up the wings to let the fat render below the wings.
- Bake the wings at 425°F for 30-45 minutes or until browned and crispy, flipping the wings over halfway through the cooking time. Broil on the top rack if needed for an extra 2-3 minutes for more crispiness.
- Combine ingredients for the buffalo sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the wings in the sauce until evenly coated.
- Dish and serve warm with carrots, celery sticks, ranch, or blue cheese dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins