Try these garlic Parmesan sweet potato stacks with crispy brown edges, soft tender centers and fresh rosemary, garlic, butter and Parmesan!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 5–6 large sweet potatoes (about 5 lb.), peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine 2 tablespoons of melted butter, olive oil, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweet potato slices and toss to coat.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary and toss to combine.
- Spray a regular muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and stack sweet potato slices in the muffin wells.
- Top stacks with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the middle rack for 60 minutes at 375 degrees F or until tops are browned and the middle is tender.
- Let stacks cool for 5 minutes. Remove with a spoon.
- Brush stacks with leftover melted butter and serve hot.
If your slices are too wide for a muffin pan, stack them on a regular baking sheet.
Add more melted butter/olive oil as needed.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins