These perfectly seared and juicy garlic butter steak bites deliver all the steakhouse flavors you love in a quick and easy 15-minute recipe.
- 1 lb. boneless steak like sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Season the steak bites with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Over medium-high heat in a skillet, sear the steak bites in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until charred, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Do this in two batches to prevent overcrowding, adding more olive oil to the second batch.
- Remove steak bites to a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in the same pan and saute garlic and red pepper flakes until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the seasoned butter over the steak bites, add parsley and toss to mix.
- Dish and serve hot.