Enjoy a fun family holiday brunch with some festive eggnog French toast. Ready in 20 minutes with 14-16 servings!
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1” slices
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whisk eggnog with eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and nutmeg until the custard is smooth.
- Soak the bread slices in the batter for a minute and pan-fry in some oil or butter over medium heat until browned then flip to the other sides.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins