These easy Parmesan garlic knots are buttery and fluffy. Made from refrigerated buttermilk biscuits and brushed generously with garlic Parmesan herbed butter before and after it’s baked.
- 1 (16 oz.) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder / 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Combine olive oil, butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, parsley and salt to taste. Microwave for 30 seconds until butter melts. Stir to mix well.
- Cut the biscuits into halves and roll out each half into a rope, about 6-8″ long.
- Tie each rope into a knot. Stretch it out more if needed.
- Grease a baking sheet and line up the knots, leaving some space between each one.
- Brush the knots with the butter mixture. Save leftover mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-17 minutes or until knots are golden brown.
- Brush the tops with the leftover butter mixture.
- Dish and serve hot with marinara sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 17 mins