Get into full spring mode with this creamy sun-dried tomato and spinach pasta! Easy and ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 lb. linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated and divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium-high heat, saute garlic in some oil until fragrant.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the pasta water and simmer for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in heavy cream.
- Add in 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, stirring to mix until the cheese melts into the sauce.
- Toss in basil, Italian seasoning, and baby spinach and simmer gently until the spinach has cooked down.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta into the sauce and toss to combine.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins