Cilantro lime honey garlic shrimp skillet is smoky, sweet, zesty and savory. In short, this 30 minute meal is quick and easy without skimping on the flavor.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Red pepper flakes/cayenne to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it in half.
- Marinate the shrimp in half the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade.
- Over medium-high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the shrimp in some oil.
- Sear them on both sides in batches until browned, about 1 minute per side.
- Using tongs, rub the shrimp into caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Dish and serve hot, drizzled with remaining sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins