This quick and easy chicken with lemon garlic cream sauce is bursting with rich citrus flavor and is ready in 20 minutes!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
LEMON GARLIC CREAM SAUCE
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Wrap the chicken breasts in plastic wrap and pound into 1/2″ thickness.
- Pat the chicken dry and season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Pan-sear the chicken breasts until browned on one side, about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and flip the chicken to the other side.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F and juices run clear. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and stir to mix.
- Pour sauce into the skillet and scrape up any browned bits from the chicken.
- Simmer until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and mix.
- Return chicken to the pan and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Dish and serve hot with lemon wedges and parsley (optional).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins