An easy cheesy bacon bread appetizer for a big crowd. With creamy butter, cheddar cheese, bacon pieces and green onions!
- 1 baguette
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut the baguette crosswise into 1″ slices without cutting through to the the bottom.
- Combine butter, bacon, cheese and green onions and mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture on each slice.
- Wrap the baguette in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins