Carrot souffle makes a great side dish for any Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Enjoy some sweetened fluffy magic this holiday!
- 1 lb. carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- Over medium high heat, bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Boil carrots until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and transfer carrots to a blender.
- Add melted butter and pulse until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse into a puree.
- Transfer puree to a 1 1/2 quart casserole d.ish or 4 ramekins placed on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins