This tangy and creamy buffalo chicken dip is perfect for parties, cookouts, or game days. Add some cheese to make it a bubbling dip!
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, sour cream and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and add it to a baking dish.
- [Optional step] Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese for a cheesy top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 mins or until cheese has melted.
- [Optional step] Broil at 450°F for 3-4 minutes until cheese has browned.
- Dish and serve hot with tortilla chips, celery sticks, baby carrots, crackers, or pretzels.
- Scroll up to RECIPE TIPS for more useful tips, suggestions and ingredient substitutions.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins