This tangy and creamy buffalo chicken dip is perfect for parties, cookouts or game day. Add some cheese to make it a bubbling dip!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Chips/celery sticks/carrots/pretzels for dipping
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to mix well and pour into a baking dish.
- (Optional) Top with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 mins or until cheese has melted.
- (Optional) Broil at 450 degrees F for 3-4 minutes until cheese is browned.
- Dish and serve hot with chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks or pretzels.