Here’s a quick and easy balsamic glazed salmon recipe for salmon lovers. With a sweet and tangy balsamic sauce and ready in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide into three batches.
- Marinate the salmon with 1/3 of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard the marinade.
- Arrange the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness, basting the salmon with 1/3 of the sauce halfway through.
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining 1/3 of the sauce.
For a slightly crisp and caramelized top, sear the top of the salmon over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes before baking.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins