Here’s a quick and easy balsamic glazed salmon recipe for salmon lovers with a sweet and tangy balsamic sauce and ready in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced / 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the sauce ingredients and stir to mix. Divide sauce into half.
- Marinate the salmon fillet with half the sauce in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet or casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon. Baste the salmon with the leftover marinade halfway through.
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the other half of the sauce.
- For crispy salmon, sear the salmon with some oil in a skillet over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes before baking, or broil for 2-3 minutes in the oven before serving.
- For a thicker drizzling sauce, bring the other half of the sauce to a simmer in a saucepan and reduce until thickened.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins