Easy baked Parmesan and herb crusted chicken breasts are baked in the oven with panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and sage.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine panko, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, sage and salt and pepper to taste for the breading mix.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then coat the chicken breasts with the panko mixture until fully breaded. Pat in any excess breadcrumbs for maximum crispiness.
- Bake at 425°F for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the crust has browned.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins