These air fryer maple chicken thighs are the BEST thighs you can make, with maple caramelized crispy skins and flavorful, juicy meat.
- 4 chicken thighs (bone-in/boneless, skin on)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup/honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken thighs in the sauce for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F and air fry for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer reads 165 F.
- Let the thighs rest for 5 minutes then dish and serve hot.