Enjoy the sweet and tangy glaze on this 8-minute air fryer honey mustard salmon for a quick and flavorful healthy seafood dinner.
2 salmon fillets (5-8 oz. each)
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Combine the sauce ingredients. Marinate the salmon in two-thirds (2/3) of the sauce for 30 minutes or toss the salmon fillets in the sauce until fully covered.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F and place the salmon fillets in the air fryer. Baste the remaining marinade onto the salmon fillets.
- Air fry for 7-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce.
- This recipe assumes you have an air fryer with a preheat option. If you do not, run your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F to preheat it evenly before adding in the salmon and following the recommended recipe time.
- Add red pepper flakes for some heat.
- Scroll up to RECIPE TIPS for more useful tips, suggestions and ingredient substitutions.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins