This delicious and perfectly caramelized, healthy 4-ingredient air fryer honey garlic salmon has a sweet and sticky sauce and cooks in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 salmon fillets (5–8 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder/1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Black/white sesame seeds
- Green onions, sliced
- Combine honey, soy sauce and garlic powder and stir to mix. Divide the sauce in half.
- Marinate the salmon fillet with half the sauce in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F and place the salmon fillets in the air fryer. Baste the remaining marinade onto the salmon fillets.
- Air fry for 7-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the other half of the sauce.
- This recipe assumes you have an air fryer with a preheat option. If you do not, run your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F to preheat it evenly before adding in the salmon and following the recommended recipe time.
- Add more flavor – Add more flavor with red pepper flakes, freshly minced or powdered ginger, fresh lime, or lemon juice. Also, try toppings like black sesame seeds or freshly sliced green onions for texture and crunch.
- Scroll up to RECIPE TIPS for more useful tips, suggestions and ingredient substitutions.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins