This delicious and perfectly caramelized, healthy 4-ingredient air fryer honey garlic salmon has a sweet and sticky sauce and cooks in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 salmon fillets (5–8 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder/1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Black/white sesame seeds
- Green onions, sliced
- Combine the honey, soy sauce and garlic powder and stir to mix. Divide sauce into half.
- Marinate the salmon fillet with half the sauce in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F and place the salmon fillets in the air fryer. Baste remaining marinade onto the salmon fillets.
- Air fry for 7-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the other half of the sauce.
- Add more flavor with some red pepper flakes, ginger or lemon/lime juice
- You might need to spray the basket with nonstick spray beforehand with some models of air fryers.