This 5-min deliciously roasted, super crispy air fryer garlic Parmesan broccoli is sure to become a favorite staple side dish.
- 6-8 oz. washed broccoli florets, about 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- A few dashes of seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Air fry for 4-5 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp and golden.
- Dish and serve hot.