This boldly flavored Everything Bagel salmon only needs 5 ingredients and 30 minutes to make a quick and healthy weeknight dinner.
- 2 salmon fillets (5–8 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Combine the seasoning ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Pat the seasoning mix on the top of the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon on a baking dish or baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 145° F.
- Dish and serve hot.
For toasted sesame seeds, toast them without oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
If substituting regular table salt for coarse sea salt, use a lot less. Due to the density of regular salt, you don’t need to use as much as sea salt.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins