- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Combine the seasoning ingredients and stir to mix
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased baking dish
- Press the seasoning mixture evenly on the tops of the salmon
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet
- Dish and serve hot
For toasted sesame seeds, toast them without oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
If substituting regular table salt for coarse sea salt, use a lot less. Due to the density of regular salt, you don’t need too much for it to be salty.