Enjoy this crowd-pleasing and addictive million dollar dip with toasted almonds, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, zesty green onions and chunky bacon bits.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon bits/8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered/sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- [Optional] Toast the almonds in dry pan over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- This can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight.
- The classic dip uses an all-mayo base. I have mixed this with cream cheese for a more modern take which makes it slightly thicker. For a more dip-like consistency, use more mayo. For a more spread-like consistency, use cream cheese.