Flaky, crumbly, crunchy topped lemon and Parmesan crusted salmon. This 30-minute recipe brings out the best in salmon!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased baking dish and brush the tops with half of the melted butter.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, zest, thyme and the remaining butter.
- Press the crumb mixture evenly onto the tops of the salmon.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins