Try this garlic butter baked chicken breast recipe with juicy chicken smothered in a homemade herbed garlic butter sauce.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5–8 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Pound the chicken to 1/2″ thickness using a meat mallet.
- Season the chicken on both sides with paprika and salt and pepper.
- Combine the butter mix ingredients and stir to mix well.
- [Optional step] In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, sear the chicken breasts in olive oil until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon the garlic butter sauce over the chicken breasts and bake in the oven at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and spoon garlic butter over chicken before serving.
- If you don’t have an ovenproof skillet, transfer the seared chicken into an oven-safe baking dish. Spoon the garlic butter sauce on the chicken and bake it in the oven.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins