This baked honey lemon chicken is incredibly juicy with crispy skins you won’t want to share. Flavored with a delicious honey lemon sauce.
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 lb.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, sear the thighs on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side. Drain any excess oil and arrange the chicken thighs in the skillet, skin side up.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, thyme and oregano to make the lemon sauce.
- Spoon the lemon sauce evenly onto the thighs and pour any excess sauce into the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear. A meat thermometer should read 165°F when inserted into the center.
- Dish and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins