This 30-minute healthy sheet pan sausage and veggies meal is low-carb, easy to make and packed full of flavor for a quick and easy dinner on busy weeknights.
- 1 (12-14 oz.) sausage/kielbasa, sliced into 1/2” rounds
- 1 yellow/red/green bell pepper, chopped or 6 mini sweet bell peppers
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 cup cherry/grape tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for heat)
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Add the sausage, bell pepper, onions, zucchini, tomatoes and broccoli to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add remaining ingredients. Toss to mix everything thoroughly.
- Move everything to the prepared sheet pan and spread it all out out evenly in a flat layer.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through for even cooking.
- Dish and serve hot sprinkled with optional toppings.